[bg_collapse view=”link” color=”#4a4949″ expand_text=”Show More” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]Personalize it for boys and girls. Possibility to personalize a design and make it unique. Or make one with your own design. Make it unique. Boys and Girls T-Shirt.
A Personalized t-shirt with a Unique designs. Be creative and make something unique.
Technique DTG ( Direct to Garment )
File Size 10”x 12” ( will be possible soon)
- Submit PNG or JPEG files with at least 150 DPI
We recommend PNG if you want to have a transparent background and JPEG for everything else.
- Export files as sRGB
Make sure your print file is set to the sRGB color profile.
Tips for best results
- Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don’t translate well in DTG printing. We advise you use solid colors.
- Simply typing in a new resolution into the file won’t result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic’s resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Black ink will appear grey on black garments because of the white under base we print. Leave these areas transparent when designing for black garments.
- Avoid using graphics with perfect borders for sleeve printing, since the print can warp slightly when the sleeve is being pulled off the pallet.
- We don’t print white ink on white shirts. That means if you upload a white graphic for a white garment, nothing will print. We recommend using different colors on white garments.
- Slight discrepancies in print placement are possible with DTG.
- We can’t guarantee 100% color accuracy if your files haven’t been adjusted using our DTG color swatches.
Print care instructions
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Do not dry clean.
Geen producten gevonden die aan je zoekcriteria voldoen.